During this webinar, we discussed the CMMC initiative, how to prepare for certification, and common challenges you might experience your first year.
Attendees should walk away with:
- A high-level understanding of what CMMC is and why it was created - The most up-to-date details around the certification process, including compliance levels - Common challenges that should be addressed early in your compliance program
Someone from our team will reach out soon to see how NCC Group can further assist!
- Download "Guidance for the CMMC." In this guide, we provide insight into the CMMC and guidance for the nearly 300,000 companies that will need to certify to continue conducting business with the DoD.
- Download the PDF of our webinar slides for easy reading.
- Watch our webinar below, presented by our CMMC expert Jeff Roth. Have questions after watching? Reach out to us at: Justin.Orcutt@nccgroup.com
Regional Director of Risk Management and Governance, NCC Group
As a Southeast/Southwest Regional Director and Accredited FedRAMP 3PAO Senior Representative of the consultant team at NCC Group, Jeff works with clients to design, develop, and implement secure U.S. Government and Public Sector technology solutions. Jeff has also previously worked as the manager of Internal Audit and Government relations NASA Space Shuttle program, U.S. Air Force Information Assurance Officer, and Special Operations Command cybersecurity engineer. With over 30 years of experience within the internal audit, security and risk management workspace Jeff’s areas of focus include:
- Management of integrated teams on several high-profile programs with responsibility for direct interaction with senior management, legal counsel, law enforcement and third party vendors as required to successfully complete engagements on-time and in-budget while delivering high quality work product.
- Extensive experience in Cybersecurity, Governance, Risk and Compliance (RMF and RMF for DoD IT, FedRAMP, NIST, ISO, and COBIT 5)
- Effective use of detailed technical risk and vulnerability analytical methods and techniques on complex government systems
- Information system security engineer for numerous large enterprise sustainment, upgrade and modernization projects
- Member of the ISACA Cybersecurity working group that developed the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) foundation training course framework, materials and exams
Thought leadership contributions and recognitions include:
- Contributor and Subject Matter Expert for the 4th and 5th editions of COBIT© and COBIT© 5 for Security
- Co Author of the ISACA 26th Edition of the 2016 CISA Review Manual
- Awarded the NASA Astronauts Achievement Award - “Silver Snoopy”
- 2006 recipient of the ISACA’s John Kuyers Best Speaker/Conference Contributor Award
Interested in other areas of Risk Management & Governance? Check out our website to learn more about our offerings! https://www.nccgroup.trust/us/our-services/cyber-security/risk-management-and-governance/
©2020 NCC Group